Friday, August 21, 2009

Model Makeover - Jessy

I wish I had an assistant to blog for me - but I guess that wouldn't be as much fun, huh!?
So here is a recent makeover I did - it was Jessy's birthday and her husband was going to take her out on a date! This was a really fun makeup session because her sister (who is a licensed hairstylist) was there doing her hair, as well! So much fun!!

Here is Jessy's before shot:

She is naturally beautiful and doesn't need to do much to herself to look nice... the makeover was just something different and for fun!! Scroll down to see her after shots!


Here is Jessy after the makeover! HOT MAMA!! =]



Since Jessy doesn't wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis, I opted to just go natural with some contouring (as if she needed it!!) and shading. I had never worked with freckles before (I know! Shame on me!) so it was a neat experience... Her hubby had a trophy on his arm that night! =]

I had another makeover session the day after but I don't have those pictures yet! Oh! And before I forget, all credit for these photographs goes to ShutterStar Photography. The same company that did my wedding pictures... awesome awesome awesome!!

Hope you enjoyed my little experience with Jessy! What a beauty!

xoxo mikena =]

0 comments: